California Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Injured Clients
Dedicated attorney William Margolin pursues full compensation for negligent harm to his clients
Since 1995, William Mitchell Margolin, Attorney at Law has served as an aggressive advocate for people who have been hurt in all types of accidents. His firm has obtained millions of dollars for victims as compensation for their pain and suffering, medical costs, lost wages, and other damages available under the law. In matters involving wrongful death cases and catastrophic injury cases, the firm has delivered exceptional results at trial and through favorable settlements. William Mitchell Margolin, Attorney at Law, A Professional Law Corporation handles the following types of cases:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Our firm has represented people involved in all levels of Pedestrian, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Car, and Truck accidents. The facts of the accidents determine how an advocate on your side can help you manage your claim or case against those who have carelessly and negligently harmed you. We will go the extra mile to make sure we recover all that is available to make you and your family whole again.
- Workers’ Compensation Death Cases: Sometimes a worker’s death is due to an automobile accident while doing an errand for work or while serving as a driver for a company. The negligent, responsible party is often the one who caused the accident. However, if someone is killed on the job, even if it is his or her fault, there is still likely compensation available to you and your family. Although many workers’ compensation death cases happen on the highway, they can also happen at work. We have handled many of these types of claims, all resulting in recovery: truck driver auto accidents, industrial deaths, auto accidents while on errands for work, and many other situations where the death of the worker occurs during their time at or on the job. Sometimes a heart attack suffered while at work, and caused by a work situation, can result in the family being covered under California law. If a worker is called into work and a death occurs, workers’ compensation laws allow families to recover for their wage earner’s passing.
- Wrongful Death Cases & Catastrophic Injury Cases: William Mitchell Margolin, Attorney at Law, A Professional Law Corporation has helped families whose loved ones were killed in accidents. Our office has also helped people who have become severely disabled due to a catastrophic injury, changing their lives forever. Examples: Death case; a city bus struck a worker delivering a cherry picker machine at full speed, killing him and causing his children and grandchildren to be raised without their dad or granddad. Catastrophic injury case; a person we represented was walking across a street in a crosswalk and was hit by an SUV, which resulted in our client suffering brain damage and breaking bones, and turning an otherwise healthy person into a disabled and severely limited individual. We are experienced in handling wrongful death matters and catastrophic injury cases such as these, and we help individuals and families receive compensation and justice.
- Dog Bite Cases: California’s Dog Bite Statute (law), section 3342 of the Civil Code, states that the owner of any dog is liable for damages if: the damages were caused by a dog bite, and the person bitten was in a public place or lawfully in a private place. There are many nuances in this area of law that require a lawyer with experience in this dog bite arena. William Margolin has handled many of these cases and has made recovery possible even in what may seem like an impossible situation. Defendant homeowner’s insurance and renter’s insurance should or could have coverage for a dog bite even if the dog bites someone off the premises. William Mitchell Margolin, Attorney at Law, A Professional Law Corporation has more than 25 years of experience making and settling and enforcing in court, if necessary, dog bite claims. We have also sued dog owners and handlers for negligence for their dogs jumping up and injuring people without even a bite occurring.
- Slip and Fall Cases: When businesses create a dangerous condition on their property or place of business, or when there is a dangerous condition on a private or public sidewalk, those responsible are liable for these dangerous conditions and will pay for their negligence if an injury occurs. William Mitchell Margolin, Attorney at Law, A Professional Law Corporation has stopped those who are responsible from getting away with this dangerous behavior for more than 25 years. If you have fallen and are injured due to careless acts and poor maintenance and dangerous conditions, or if someone’s premises have somehow caused your fall or injury, then call us to discuss your situation to determine whether you have a case against the negligent, dangerous business or government entity.
Contact us to schedule a meeting
For all injuries and other legal needs, please contact our office to discuss your situation. We return ALL calls! Please call 818-999-4LAW (4529) or contact us online to schedule an appointment.